Parking Lot Services
Why should you keep your parking lot clean?
- Well maintained parking areas and sidewalks are a key to attracting customers. Studies have shown that cleanliness ranks as one of the top factors in determining where people shop. Many people consider exterior cleanliness to be as important as interior cleanliness.
- Storm water runoff is becoming a factor in our environment. Sweeping your parking area on a regular basis can help to minimize pollutants in your storm water stream.
- It is virtually impossible to develop or retain the desired competitive edge if a business’ exterior, including the parking area, is unkept.
- When your parking area is clean to begin with, shoppers are less likely to throw trash out of their cars when they come to shop.
- Sand, dirt, and other trash are abrasive. When dirt is allowed to stay on pavement, it quickly starts deteriorating the paving material. Replacement costs for pavement far exceed the routine expense of sweeping. Removal of these elements can save you time and money down the road.
- The professionalism of the local business community at large is a composite of the individual images projected by each of the businesses within it.
- Having a clean parking lot projects an image of success, and people prefer to patronize the successful.
Parking Lot Sweeping
In today’s extremely competitive market, property managers can not afford the tarnished image caused by cutting back on exterior maintenance. Regular sweeping is a very important component contributing to overall outside appearance.
Seal Coating and Line Striping
Premier Lawn Care offers a complete program to restore pavement surfaces.
We will assess the existing condition of your pavement and create a customized maintenance plan.
Our services include seal coating, line striping, and crack filling. We also perform drain and catch basin repair and asphalt repairs.
High Density Plastic Bollard Covers
Every Parking Lot Needs These! Cover unsightly posts with bright, durable bollard covers. Here’s just a few reasons your parking lot should have these:
- Maintenance Free
- Identify and Maintain Steel Bollards
- Easy to Install
- Reflective Bands for Nighttime Visibility
- Choice of Cover and Stripe Colors
- Variety of Sizes Available
Parking Lot Lighting
In addition to your primary lighting and signage, your parking lot lighting is a vital part of your business success. A parking lot that is not properly illuminated will affect your customers overall confidence in safety and deter visitation during the nighttime hours. Plus, an inadequately lit parking lot is an invitation to vandalism, and worse yet, attacks against your customers and tenants.
Premier Lawn Care is equipped to handle all of your exterior lighting needs – including pole lights, wall packs, canopy lighting, pylon sign lighting, time clock and photocell repair, and troubleshooting.
Our lighting diagram program can provide our clients with a quarterly overlay of property showing which bulbs are out. It also includes minimum and maximum pricing estimates so you’ll know the cost before you approve the work. We also work with clients on a not-to-exceed basis, making the most critical repairs first and stopping if we hit your budget threshold.
Infrared asphalt patches are consistently smoother than sawcut patches, have no seams through which water can penetrate, and can typically be completed more rapidly than sawcut-type full depth repairs. Infrared asphalt surface repair is an accepted method to address surface deficiencies in asphalt pavements.
Typical deficiencies addressed by infrared repair include localized potholes, minor “alligator” type pavement failures (without mud pumping through cracks/seams), separating construction and phase joints, delaminated surface asphalt, rutting, trip hazards, settlement of utility repairs, and minor/moderate drainage issues. Infrared can also be used to place or extend speedbumps or construct handicap ramps.